All written material should be presented on standard white paper, one side only, numbered. Do not staple, punch holes, or add paper clips or plastic covers. All other supporting material should be clearly labeled, and should be set to the pertinent part of the project for easy and quick reference by the granting jury.
In the case of multimedia supporting materials, please use the formats specified below. All works should be clearly labeled with your name, the year, and title of the work, and should be listed in your letter of intent, and numbered according to preferred presentation sequence. Please set files, wherever relevant, to the pertinent part of the project, for easy and quick reference, keeping in mind that the juries have to look at numerous applications and have only limited time to spend looking at your works.
• Submit audio files in the following formats only: audio CD, .cda, .mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma.
• Submit .jpg files in PC or MAC file format, on a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, maximum file size 1 MB.
• 35 mm slides are also acceptable.
• Submit moving image files in the following formats only: DVD, .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4, .wmf, Flash. Video encoded with a DivX or Xvid codec must be clearly identified on the disk.
• VHS tapes are also acceptable. Cue all tapes before submission.
Materials Not Accepted:
• Original artworks
• Material accessed on websites
• Real Media files
• Support material embedded in documents (Word, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.)
• Compressed files (WinZip, Stuffit, etc.)
• USB thumb drives or media cards
• Material that requires third-party software, plug-ins, extensions that need to be downloaded and installed